Monday, November 7, 2011

happy chap

Good day at school because we only had two lessons, we had palt for lunch (google it if you're not from Sweden) and I got marks back from my biology test and I surprisingly passed! Can't complain over 31/37 (85% I think), just time for me to start getting marks like that on all future biology tests.
The only thing my time is going to be spent on tonight is maths and swedish. Just wanted to quickly put up a photo of my new favourite item which I got from Klara for taking care of her dog/ my new bestie Dixie. I also got a lip balm that's about to become my number one used product throughout the winter because my lips seem to love staying dry and cracked as soon as it starts to get cold.



I am defs diggin' the new tube scarf :)

No comments:

Post a Comment