Wednesday, October 5, 2011

the focus is best when the tea is green

My psychology Internal Assessment was what all my focus was on today because I conducted my experiment on reliability of eyewitness testimony today meaning that a large chunk of what's left to do has been taken away. Was incredibly nerve-racking standing in front of a class of unknown faces though trying to be all calm and collected so as not to screw anything up. SInce I got home I have been trying to force myself to read a hell of a lot on Napoleon for tomorrow's higher level history lesson but it seems that wordfeud has been great at distracting me from that. A nice warm cup of green tea and a room of silence helped me regain focus though. 


New rule: Green tea must be drunken every day whether it be morning, afternoon or night and in case of sweet tooth, add honey.   

No comments:

Post a Comment