Sunday, October 16, 2011

the day after..

Just spent an hour washing dishes left from last night after waking up from a 3 hour sleep. My head is pounding and all I can think about right now is greasy hamburgers, pizza and kebabs.
It's all worth it though because I had such a good night with such great people. Not to mention a lot of good drinks..

Alcohol consumed last night:
1 glass of strawberry cider
2 glasses of malibu and coke
Some Irish coffee
2 jelly shots (possibly 3?)
Small glass of champagne
Various sips of who knows what

Just thought I'd keep my promise and post some pictures from mine before we went out.












Now it's time for me to hop in the shower and try make myself look like a normal human being before I go to my cousins for lunch. I am secretly hoping for an array of all the greasy foods ever invented to make my stomach happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment