Thursday, September 1, 2011

recents

I haven't been out shopping too much lately as I am saving up for quite a few things at the moment but I have managed to get myself a new top, skirt and bag without spending a thing. These were all just things from my family that were lying around that I quickly jumped at before anyone else got in there before me.

simply baggy stiped shirt with long sleeves rolled up.

dark brown handbag with a scarf tied around the strap down the side.

black maxi skirt with this pattern around the bottom.

Oh and my trip to the moutains was really amazing. There were a few misfortunate events that happened but all the good times I had definitely outweighed the bad. I will have pictures up sometime next week or as soon as I get them on my computer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment