Monday, August 22, 2011

fashion icon: day 1

I have pretty much three fashion icons that I have always admired. I don't really aim to copy their style but these people always have the ability to make me love clothes and whenever I'm bored it's always good to have a look at what they have been wearing lately. Thought I'd break this up in to three parts so for today, I present to you my favourite fashion icon.

Miley Cyrus.
I must admit that I used to be a massive Miley Cyrus fan but those days are kind of in the past now, I have always loved the way she dresses though because she has such a down to earth style but with a bit of an edge. I love how she isn't afraid to bring out her cowboy boots now and then and she never fails to look good even when she just chucks on a baggy top and some trackies. If someone offered me her wardrobe I would be out showing off my clothes every day without a doubt.







No comments:

Post a Comment