Monday, July 25, 2011

Life plans

My parents took me to a career advisor the other day so I could get a bit of a grasp on what I actually wanted to be and what would be right for me to study at university. If I want to get in to any of the university courses I'm thinking at the moment then I am going to have to really step up my game and actually study more in the subjects I need improvement in and to pay more attention in class even when I find the topic we are doing beyond boring. It's good that I'm coming to this realisation now though, a year before my final exams, because this means I have plenty of time to motivate myself to do a lot better than I have been doing.
The thought of doing better in school also makes me realise that I have to start really thinking more about my body. I can be so lazy and unmotivated most of the time so I am going to start exercising at least 3 times a week from now on (sadly, dancing at a club won't be counted). Time for me to actually lose the 6kg I have wanted to lose for so long!

wish me luck :)


This dixie chicks song that glee did a cover on seems to relate to my life right now in a weird non-direct kind of way..

No comments:

Post a Comment