Saturday, June 18, 2011

I'm coming home

So after all the waiting then the 4 flights that seemed to last forever, I am finally home in Australia! Today I just went for a short walk with my family and caught up with a few friends and I plan on soon going to bed seeing as I have only slept for 3 hours since Friday and its now Sunday afternoon.

This is what I wore on my flight home (I wore a black velvet-like material skirt, black leggings and black converse on the bottom) :

I have not gone a day this month without nail polish and this week I decided to go blue to match with the stripes on my top.

Can't get enough of my watch from urban outfitters. Honestly the most handy thing to have when you are traveling. 

I was also reminded of this song as I was landing in to Syndey after a connecting flight from Bangkok. I cold not think of a song more perfect than this one that relates to my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment