Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I need a budget!

I went shopping today with some friends and ended up spending a lot more than I initially planned. Time for me to start spending less and to find more stuff to do that doesn't involve spending money.
But today I bought 2 pairs of jeans, a cardigan, a blazer, foundation, a blousey top, ballerina flats, nail polish and the most amazing boost juice for lunch. I'll get some pictures up on the weekend of the stuff I bought even though most of it is just like the basics.
I'm off to a friends tomorrow and we are going to get some dominos pizza for dinner so I can go in and say hi to some people I used to work with from there and then I may be going to the city on saturday. I will not spend heaps of money in the city..I refuse to.

Decided to put up a link today of a website that sells incredibly cheap clothes from asia that you can buy online and ship straight to your door step. I have my friend to thank for this one :)

http://www.asia-fashion-wholesale.com/?gclid=CL2Ky46zy6kCFVIQHAodVV_LMQ

No comments:

Post a Comment