Saturday, April 9, 2011

Welcome to the wonderful world of Mary Kay

My day hasn't been too exciting so I won't bore you with the details but basically I went out for a jog, did some grocery shopping making sure that I got food that would be agreeable for my diet, and went to my cousins house for dinner for his 45th birthday. I ended up coming home with a free lipgloss sample because my cousins wife works for a makeup company called Mary Kay that sells some amazing makeup, skin care and fragrance products. I have a few pictures here of some of the things they sell and here's a link to the Australian website if you want to have a look at some of their stuff: http://www.marykay.com.au/ 
Eyeshadows

Subtle tanning lotion
Something I am in desperate need of with my pasty english skin inherited from my dad..

Compact
This comes empty and you can create your own palette of eyeshadows, blush and lipstick. This is definitely going on my wish list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment