Saturday, March 12, 2011

Battle of the hairstyles

I have been having so many bad hair days lately that I realised it is definitely time for me to get a haircut which I haven't had in about 6 months now... disgraceful I know. Plus I need to re-dye my hair again and I don't think I can do that before I get rid of all my awful split-ends. I can't however decide between just getting a trim and keeping it long with renewed layers, or actually making a bit of a change and chopping it off to a bit below shoulder-length.

This hairstyle Taylor Momsen had ages ago is pretty much what I am considering, seeing as I want to keep my middle part because fringes don't really suit me.


Although the thought of being able to let my hair grow longer and start having amazing bohemian waves and loose side-plaits like Mary-Kate Olsen makes me want to let my hair keep growing.

I wish someone could just tell me what to do so I didn't have to sit here wondering what on earth I should do with my hair. Looks like the hairdresser is going to have to be very patient while I sit there changing my mind a million times. I feel sorry for them already.

No comments:

Post a Comment