Thursday, February 17, 2011

The typical Thursday afternoon.

So a short introduction is needed I believe..
My name is Emma, I am 17 years old (18 in 2 months :D), I currently live in the north of sweden, not of my own choice, but come from Sydney, Australia. I like partying, meeting new people, music, travelling and just generally having a good time.
What you will expect to find on here is fashion posts, general stuff going on in my life, random things that I think are cool and most probably a lot of Kurt Cobain.
enjoy.


Thought it was a good idea to start off with a skins picture seeing as my day consisted of school, a terrifying speech I had to do in swedish then the amazing feeling afterwards of it being finally done, coming home, pigging out and watching a new episode of skins. Life doesn't get any better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment